Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Blustery Day in the City

Greetings from a windy and rainy New York. It's one of those days when you have to keep your umbrella in front of you because it is pretty much raining sideways. As an added bonus, the bottom of your pants will remain soaked for most of the day. Not a pleasant feeling.

But a perfect day to drown one's sorrows.

I'll be at the Ginger Man around 6:30 PM this evening to add to my list. Expect a full report tomorrow.

For now, here is the latest beer on the list, which I had last night:

21) Saranac Adirondack Lager - This is a lager in the Vienna style. Amber color and medium light body. Nothing to write home about. Additionally, Brooklyn Lager is one of the best of this style and it is quite readily available being that this is New York City and all.

21 beers through 17 days keeps me 4 ahead of the pace with 344 left to drink. Ideally I'd like to build up a buffer of about 1 month. I will remind myself to write about how to drink all this beer while also watching your weight. See you at the Ginger Man...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?