Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

God Bless Barley Wine

Tomorrow's intended post is going up tonight. I skipped out of Stout but I was glad I did so. That's another story for another day but not because of anything Stout did. I just didn't go...

36) Brooklyn Monster Ale - Thank God for this. This is loosening me up at a time when I really need it. 11%. "The Cracker" knows why. That's all I'll say. I'm loving this beverage right now. Have you ever needed something? Then needed a drink to get your mind away from it? That's my situation now...

See you Monday...

Comments:
Ah yes... Barley wine is so good.

This weekend David Copperfield's is putting up all the heavy stuff, but unfortunately it is my dad's birthday this weekend so I can't go in. Hopefully there will still be some left next week.

You have to try the Hammer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?