Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

I'll always surrender to the warm wet circles...

Let me begin by thanking Phil for being the first to send me an email through the link on the left of the page.

I hope you keep checking on my progress and if by any chance you also go to the Marillion Weekend 2007, the first one is on me.

No major update today, as I only had another one of my Abita Christmas Ale's last night with dinner. Again I couldn't detect that many aromas. I don't think I'm crazy then...

Yesterday I also stopped into one of the local supermarkets and bought single bottles of whatever beers I still haven't had. This should finish off that store unless they get something else in or I missed something.

Tomorrow is once again Kill the Keg Wednesday at David Copperfield's. One beer will be selected and it is $3 pints until it is finished. I should be going along with Big Daddy Cal, who was excited about the new stuff they put up on tap.

My plan this week is to scale back on the new beers. I'm at 45 but I will only have 4 new ones this week (2-3 at most tomorrow at Copperfield's, and 1 or 2 of the bottles at home). I'm saving #50 for a very special brew, to be had at during the Super Bowl this Sunday. But you won't find out what it is until the day after.

Anyone who can correctly guess what my #50 beer will be gets 2 pints at Copperfield's, on me. Email me or post your guesses here.

Oh, and "Email Chain" members are ineligible for these sweepstakes...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?