Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Is that made from real eyeball???

Last night was a return to David Copperfield's. It was "Kill the Keg" Wednesday's. Every Wed. they pick a keg and pints are just $3 until it kicks. Last night's selection was the Victory Hop Wallop. I've had that already and I need to tread new waters so I started with...

34) Dogfish Head ApriHop - Great fruit beer with lots of hops. The apricot flavors were very subtle, which I enjoyed. This went very well with the fajitas.

35) Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball Ale - Big, deep, full-bodied beer. Very dark malty aromas. I loved it. Definitely a beer to sip slowly.

Statistics so far... 35 beers down with 330 to go. I may stop by Stout for a quick one after work today. Check back tomorrow...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?