Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em...

This weekend is my dad's birthday so I will not be making it to the city, however, if you are looking for a place to go for good beer, especially BIG, BRUTAL, IN-YOUR-FACE BREWS then the place to go is David Copperfield's.

Tomorrow after 5pm they will be putting up the following BEASTS:

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barley Wine
Victory Old Horizontal Barley Wine
Heavyweight Perkunos Hammer Imperial Porter!!!
Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball
the debut of Sixpoint's 15% ABV Belgian Grand Crue

On bottles:
2004 Thomas Hardy's and Calvados barrel aged J.W. Lees Harvest ale
Flying Dog Horn Dog

This is the weekend to get HAMMERed if you know what I mean.

I wish I could be there... SAVE SOME FOR ME!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?