Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Beer Event Tonight! - Bear Republic at Hop Devil Grill

Tonight, Bear Republic, out of Healdsburg, CA, brings an exciting lineup to the Hop Devil Grill. I'll definitely be attending this and hope to try them all. The festivities start at 7pm. Take a look:

- Racer X: Only the 2nd time this imperial/double IPA has been available in NYC.
- Racer 5: An IPA and thought of as one of the best in its style... maybe the beer I am looking forward to most.
- Ricardo's Red Wheat: An extremely rare beer to find anywhere. At ratebeer.com there is only 1 rating for it.
- Pete's Tribute Brown Ale: A highly touted brown ale which I am looking forward to.
- Hop Rod Rye: A strong ale I have wanted to try for a long time.
- Red Rocket: Can't wait to try this against the Hop Rod.

I've only had their XP, so tonight I will add 6 new beers to the list, and that will put me at 80 for the year. After tonight I will be taking a break through the weekend, as I'll be almost a month ahead of schedule. I'll check back in tomorrow with a review of Bear Republic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?