Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Taco Town!

Last night was taco night at home, and when I have tacos or any mildly spicy foods I usually like to pair that with beers that aren't too heavy and on the refreshing side. So the first beer I pulled from the fridge was:

53) Brahma - This is labelled as being from Brazil, where the Brahma brand is from, but a quick check reveals this is made by InBev in the Netherlands. Confusing, but I'm not going to get too worked up over it, because this beer was nothing to get worked up over. Even though it didn't say "light" on the bottle, this had the body of a light beer. Very similar to a Coors Light. Watery, thin, and weak.

54) Labatt Blue Light - This was also no-good. These beers were meant to refresh the palate when eating these spicy foods but they could hardly even stand up to the tacos. Not worth drinking again.

54 beers down with 311 to go. The next one will be a milestone beer, as it will be my 250th. So I will have to make it something good. I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself so I will probably save it for tomorrow night, and go beerless tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?