Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

Drinkin' it up in Korea Town

Okay so I only had 1 drink, but it was a new beer so that makes it okay!

Plus I stuffed myself on tasty Korean BBQ at Seoul Garden and didn't have room for anything else.

101) OB Lager - Basically the same thing as a Budweiser. I downed it like it was water. It was refreshing, I will give it that much, and it well with the bulgogi. I think I may have had this years ago at Kum Gang San but since it is not on my list and I can't remember for sure then I am counting it as a new beer.

I am pretty much addicted to Seoul Garden. I go there with friends from work quite frequently and enjoy the natural tofu soup, free dishes they give you, and this was the first time I went in for dinner.

If they didn't make such tasty food I would never cut the Korean baseball team any slack.

Now that I've had 101 beers I only need 264 to go. Tonight I'm going to David Copperfield's with Big Daddy Cal and Jim the Marillion fan from England and I will have 2-3 more new beers but no more than that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?