Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Shuumatsu wa dou deshita ka?

This weekend I had Japanese class on both Saturday and Sunday, so I didn't really get to do much drinking. For some reason during the class, whenever the teacher would ask us what we did over the weekend or last night my responses were usually a variation of the following:

kinou shigoto no ato de baa ni itte, biiru o nonde, 12-ji ni uchi ni kaerimashita (Yesterday, after work, I went to the bar, drank beer, and returned home at midnight.)

So I got labeled as the class drunk. Oh well.

Another one of my great responses to the question, yasumi ni doko ni ikimashita ka (where did you go on vacation?) was:

Disney World ni ikimashita. Epcot o mitte, biiru o nonde, rorakosuta ni notte, Mickey Mouse ni aimashita. (I went to Disney World. I saw Epcot, drank beer, rode a roller coaster, and met Mickey Mouse.)

I guess throwing in "drank beer" at every turn has something to do with the label?

The only new beer I had was:

86) St. Ambroise Pale Ale - This is brewed by McAuslan Brewing out of Montreal, Canada. I thought it was good though a little dry and the mouthfeel was off. Like there was too much carbonation or something. Also this was shipped to me as part of the beer of the month club.

86 down and 279 to go. There are a number of beer events going on in the city this week, though I am not sure yet if I will get to attend any of them. Tonight is tax night, time to finally get that crap done. Depending on how things turn out with my refund will determine if I am willing to go out. Catch you later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?