Friday, March 31, 2006

 

Waterfront Ale House

I've had some personal issues come up so I don't know how frequent I'll be posting over the next several days. Yesterday afternoon I had to find something to eat because I hadn't eaten anything all day, and I stumbled into the Manhattan location of the Waterfront Ale House quite unexpectedly.

I ordered the French Dip (roast beef on a French garlic baguette with onion broth for dipping; also had the onions and cheese on it) and to go with that, I ordered...

109) Sleeman Cream Ale - This was a $4 pint which is probably a $1 too much but their other beers are $.50 to $1 cheaper than most bars. Not very good but better than a Budweiser.

Also with dinner I had:

110) Dominion Pale Ale - Another one from my beer of the month club shipment. Quite an amazing American style pale ale. Really great hops aroma. Tastes just like the bottle looks, woodsy and piney. Awesome. Also heard the owner of this brewery is selling it, but that nothing is going to change and neither will the staff. That is certainly good news.

255 left to go... talk to you again hopefully soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?