Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Kickin' it Asahi style

Got a haircut today after work. I love the fresh cut feeling but I hate when the little hairs are digging into your neck and getting into your shirt. Awful.

Anyways, back to the task at hand which is to try 365 different beers that I have not had before.
Tonight I had noodles for dinner. Look at the pic. I think this contained at least 130% of my recommended daily allowance for sodium.


Noodz!

And... what would dinner be without...

BEER!

158) Asahi Brewmasters Select - Instead of my usual prose style reviews, this time I will kick it haiku style.

nice amber color
hard to find beer from Japan
it tastes like soy sauce

Okay so it doesn't taste like that, but it is nice and malty for a lager. I wish this were more widely available.


Issho ni nomanai?

158 beers in the books and 207 to go. Perhaps soon I will post a list, both those I have had this year plus my all-time list.

Tomorrow I will be dining at wd-50 and I am looking forward to trying their dessert tasting menu.

Yes, that will be my dinner. Screw my health.

Comments:
That haiku review of Asahi? Priceless.
 
Arigatou gozaimashita, Sammy-san!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?