Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Time to get Medieval

No, I am not going to Medieval Times.

There is a beer event going on tonight, but more on that later. First I must get into the latest beer to add to my list:

178) Yachmenniy Kolos Zolotoe - This is brewed in Russia by Ochakovo, same brewer of another recent beer I had. I thought this was a little better. As with the others, the pour generated a thick foamy head. The aroma was of grains but it was faint. Very similar in taste to the other Russians I had recently, not much complexity.


You will drink for Mother Russia

Okay, so that's 178 with 187 to go. I expect to pass the halfway mark for the year tonight at the Hop Devil Grill, where Middle Ages Brewing will stop by with 5 of their beers. Check back for a full report tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?