Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Beerfest!

The other night I went to see "Beerfest" with Chris and it is hilarious.

I definitely recommend you go see it. It is the kind of comedy that will offend many, but if you like that kind of humor you will love this. Some of the writing is just genius.

I'm surprised it did so poorly at the box office... further proof that the American movie-going public is clueless.

Anyway, here's a beer review for you...

260) Waimea Bay Pale Ale - This American pale ale comes from Hawaii, as one might guess from the name. Didn't think it was that great, honestly. Has a grapefruit/citrus flavor to go with some caramel malt aroma, but the taste just wasn't up my alley.



Tonight I've got the Mets game.. unfortunately it looks like they'll clinch on the road.

After the game I've got a barleywine waiting for me.

260 down, 105 to go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?