Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Bender!



Yup... I drank 'em all last night...

the whole 6 pack...

...of course...

...when they are this big...



...its not such a big deal!

Finally opened the 6 pack of Kirin I bought in Japan. Now... Kirin of course doesn't count towards my goal but after seeing this for sale, I had to have one.



The equivalent is a little more than 2 regular cans of beer. It was strange, just downing them one after the other, in these little cans. I wish I could say I could use this size of can as a method of controlling the amount of beer I drink but there is just no way. They're too easy and too fun to drink.



So I also had a new one the other night from my Beer of the Month club shipment.

256) EKU Pilsner - The head is very foamy on the pour and leaves a lot of lacing down the glass as you drink. Aroma is faint like most pilsners but you can pick up notes of grain and hops. A light and refreshing beer.



That's beer #256 with 109 to go. Stay tuned for the next update where I should make some progress over the long weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?