Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Recent Rundown

WHAT Y'ALL THOUGHT Y'ALL WASN'T GON' SEE ME?!!

I'M THE OSIRIS OF THIS ****!

Yeah...

Here is recent rundown of the latest beers I have had. Before that... check out my Flickr photos of the Flaming Lips show from last night. AWESOME!

278) Samuel Smiths Organic Ale - This is an English bitter and it was pretty good. Pale orange color and a nice foamy head. The aroma is fruity with hints of toffee. Bitter finish.



Went to David Copperfield's with Anthony last week... and they had tons of Oktoberfest beer on tap!

279) Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest Märzen - This is a spectacular Oktoberfest. Very malty and toasty. Perfect beer for the fall.



280) Legacy Heavy Handed Hops (Triple H) - Amazing IPA. After sampling another IPA at the bar, I definitely had to go with a pint of this one. I didn't get a photo... I was way to into this one from the get-go. Floral hop aroma... very vibrant. Bitter flavors and incredibly drinkable.

Picked up a few more European bottles from the supermarket this weekend.

281) Nikšićko Pivo - A pilsner from Montenegro. Absolutely horrendous. There is no balance to this one.. Its all over the place. Highly undrinkable with a nasty aroma.



282) Birra Tirana - Not a bad lager from Albania. Nothing special but its drinkable and has a little flavor to it, better than a lot of popular lagers.



282 down and 83 to go. I just got another shipment from the beer of the month club, so expect me to pick a beer from there for my next one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?