Monday, November 06, 2006

 

4 more to add

Here are the beers I had over the weekend. I've got a nice 11 day buffer once again.

318) Rogue Saint Rogue Red - We start out with a couple of amber ales. This one I didn't enjoy as much as the next one.



319) Rogue Sea Otter Amber Ale - This I think was probably the best amber ale I have had to date. Just delicious stuff, malty and good hoppy aromas.



320) J.W. Lees Harvest Ale - This was a 1998 bottle. Thick, syrupy barley wine. It has aged so there is not much hop aroma or flavor left. Tastes just like maple syrup.



321) Heavyweight Saison de la Soeur Spicy - From the now defunct Heavyweight Brewing Co. This is a saison from their series of different style saisons, this one having a bit of a spiciness to it.



I stand now at 321 beers down and only 44 to go for my goal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?