Monday, December 18, 2006

 

7 to Go!

Welcome to my latest post!


We start with...


353) St Peters Golden Ale - This is of a similar style to the English ale I had recently but its not as good as that one. Hops were not as prominent.





354) St Peters Old Style Porter - Pretty average porter overall. Well made but nothing stands out.





355) Rochefort Trappistes 8 - Dark brown color with a huge head. Sugary aroma. Mouthfeel seemed dominated by carbonation. Complex, fruity flavors dominate. Long finish.





356) Capitol City Pale Rider Ale - A nice American style pale ale... but I didn't get a pic of the beer only. Very agressive with the hops but that was right up my alley.


357) St Peters Cream Stout - Very chocolately and sweet. I rather enjoyed this and it was the best of the St Peters beers I've had recently.





358) Sea Dog Riverdriver Hazelnut Porter - Decent but not as good as the Rogue hazelnut porter. But any porter with hazelnut in it is a winner in my book, as its usually a pretty boring style.





358 down and only 7 to go!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?